- Got new (at least to us) wheels. It was a freebie from some AMAZING friends! I'll post some pics soon.
- Listening to Owl City
- Reading Looking Up by Michael J Fox
- Also reading Kurt & Scott's Junior High Adventure
- Gearing up for some student ministry changes for the fall. Stay tuned!
- Trying to get our events calendar and teaching schedule lined up.
- Gearing up for some Sunday morning service changes for fall.
- Celebrating 11 years with an amazing woman.
- Trying to fix my PC graphics card. Turns out I'll get a new one for free because of a recall.
- Awaiting the official start of a new EPL season.
- Heading out to speak at Camp Kawkawa for a couple of days early next week.
- Still washing and drying tents in my backyard.
- Preparing for the wedding of two of our friends that I'm residing over next weekend.
- Fixed a shower, even though I'm not entirely convinced that it's not leaking somewhere that I can't see.
- Heading out for a night on the town with some friends to watch some improv.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
A little bit of recap mixed with a little bit of looking ahead, here's my world in a nutshell (in no particular order):