- Trying to learn everyone's camp names is confusing. During some prayer time last night before I left I was asking people their real name so I could pray for them. It felt like I was cheating.
- Remembering to use my own camp name is down right impossible.
- It's been 13 years since I have been on water skis or a wake board, but I can still stand up.
- My body responds much differently than it did 13 years ago after an afternoon of water skiing & tubing. I can hardly move today.
- Talking with a student about Jesus for an hour reminds me why I do what I do.
- I can't believe it's been 15-16 years since I last went to camp.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
What I learned at summer camp...
Sure, I was only there for just over two years, but here's what I learned: