Monday, August 31, 2009

Staff Retreat...

Tomorrow our pastoral staff team is taking off for a 2 day retreat at Camp Kawkawa. We're doing some brainstorming and planning for our teaching schedule for the upcoming year and we're trying to get some service design done in four of our upcoming contemporary services.

Taking off with the staff for something like this is another new adventure for me, and I've never been a part of a massive planning process like this in my 9 years of full time ministry, but I'm super stoked for it.

I love the creative process and the idea of asking "what about..." and "what if..." and seeing where God leads us is something I'm looking forward to.


I love watching how the ideas are birthed and how they grow and morph.

I love seeing a team come up with an idea that is bigger than what any one individual could have come up with.

And I love the fact that we can just dream and talk and see where it leads.

You'll have to let is know this fall how it all turns out.

No comments: