Saturday, September 05, 2009

Book # 33...

Kurt & Scott's Junior High Adventure
Kurt Johnston & Scott Rubin

This is a collection of Kurt's articles that have appeared in Group magazine over the years. (Kurt's the junior high pastor at
Saddleback, and he's being doing this a long time. I've got a great deal of respect for guys like him & Scott.)

The only difference between the Group articles and this book is that Scott has gone through and added comments throughout the articles. It's a short read, but it's a great collection of resources for anyone who works with junior high students.

With the launch of our new middle school ministry night this fall, I was looking to get in the junior high/middle school head space, and as my friends will tell you, I don't have to stretch too far.

My only beef about this book was that the price was way too high for such a small book.

No comments: