Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Eager anticipation...

So we just finished up season 4. While I wouldn't necessarily classify it as the best season so far, it was still 24. And for that reason I will have no major complaints.

I think that after three seasons of twists and turns it's getting harder to be surprised by anything that happens. It's as if my brain automatically starts searching for what could go wrong.

This upcoming season will be the first time ever that I've actually watched the show on a weekly basis. My wife and I jumped on the bandwagon late, so we've constantly been playing catch-up. And now, thanks to unemployment, we've been able to get caught up.


But now the questions are coming...how did Jack get to Chicago? Why is Chloe in Chicago? Who is trying to hunt Jack down? Who is the woman? Will we ever see Tony, Michelle, Kim, Edgar, or President Palmer again?

I cannot wait...

No comments: