Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Wait 'til Christmas...

The unwritten rule is that your not usually supposed to buy yourself anything this close to Christmas. But sometimes this rule needs to be broken. I don't think Jack would have waited until Christmas.

Season 4 wasn't supposed to be released until today, but due to the simple fact that people out here in the lower mainland occasionally get ahead of themselves (apparently something like this happened with the last Harry Potter book), my wife found it yesterday and bought a copy.

Last night we got my brother-in-law hooked as we made it through disc 1. Our goal is to get this done so we can actually watch season 5 on TV like normal people. We'll see how that goes...

At this rate though, we should be done by the weekend.

I love this show and I'm sure glad that Bryce got me hooked on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack won't have waited until Christmas but he would have tortured Christmas until it decided to come three weeks earlier.

It is a great season of 24 - hope you love it.

Remember WWJBD.

Bryce