Saturday, December 24, 2005

Let it begin...

This is likely one of the last posts...at least for a few days. The Christmas tradition around here begins in about an hour and a half when we head out for the Christmas Eve service, where I somehow got arm-twisted into playing/singing (ok, so I was more than willing ti participate). Then we come back unwrap some PJ's, and proceed to play games and eat munchies until the wee hours of the morning.

Then after everyone else goes to bed, my brother-in-law and I head for the TV to see what "amazing" movie we can watch. This year, we had to rent one and decided to go for, "The Man With the Screaming Brain".

Then it's on to the presents tomorrow morning, and then a turkey dinner. And to wrap it all up we head off for some Boxing Day shopping. I don't think we ever actually find any deals, but it seems to be a good enough excuse to spend some cash we don't have on things we don't need, but we think are cool.

And then it's time for hockey... the World Juniors to be exact. While I wish I could have landed some tickets to watch them play live, I'll have to settle for TSN. At least I don't need to get up at 0-Dark-Hundred to watch the games this year...Go Canada!


I'll just wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy your holiday season.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Yeah For Hockey.

Just thought I'd share this.

Toronto 20-14-3 43
Montreal 18-11-6 42

Go Leafs Go!