Thursday, December 08, 2005

This sucks...

So I ordered a present for my lovely wife. But as it turns out, the company won't ship to me because I'm in Canada. I think that's borderline racist...

But a friend of ours, Katie, helped solve the problem by agreeing to have it shipped it to her and then she was going to ship it to me. (And for this I am completely grateful. Thanks Katie!)

But...apparently FedEx left the parcel at her front door, so guessed what happened?!?! Surprise, surprise...someone helped themself to my wife's Christmas present! Crap, this sucks.

Now I'm waiting on FedEx to do some "research" before they get back to me tomorrow morning and let me know what (if anything) they are going to do.

The other bad news is that even if I reorder it, it probably won't make it here in time for Christmas. This sucks.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

You're In Canada?!? Wow, I've heard of that, but I don't really know where it is. Is it far away? What language do you speak there?

J.K. Glad to hear the move went alright, Ill be praying for you as you candidate with that church.

Later Bro.