Monday, November 30, 2009

My Wife and My Taylor...

I saw this via the Taylor Guitar Twitter. You can also find it here.

What to tell your wife after buying a Taylor guitar...
1.
I'll be home more often.
2.
I want to sing to you with only the best guitar.
3.
There are too many mediocre things to deal with in life and guitars shouldn’t be one of them.
4.
I have done full research and Taylors are the most durable guitars made.
5.
Among all guitars, Taylors have the best re-sale value.
6.
Since you have always been such a supportive wife, there is really no need to give you any reasons.
7.
I have good taste, why do you think you are my wife?
8.
Taylor’s lifetime warranty reminds me of my everlasting commitment to you.
9.
This guitar reminds me of how perfect you are.
10.
Anything less than extra-ordinary is a waste of my time, It’s the same reason why I chose you to be my wife.

Believe it or not, I have tried more than one of these, right Erin?

My personal favorite is telling Erin that I will write more songs for her if she buys me a Taylor.

1 comment:

erin said...

are you sure YOU didn't author this list? and ps...still waiting on those songs...