Wednesday, February 13, 2008

End of Wednesday...

What a week. I was sick Monday and Tuesday and spent most of those two days on the couch battling a fever, feeling sorry for myself, reading and watching the first 2 Rambo movies. Today I headed back into the office to find that life still is going on outside my little world.

I met with a guy today who has become a friend over the last year and a half. He's made some poor decisions in the past and has really made an attempt to get things straightened out. But today it looked like the joy had been sucked right out of him. He went back to some old lifestyle choices and just isn't sure what to do.

I wish I could give him an answer but I don't have one. So instead I invited him to church. I don't know if that will help him. I know that in the ideal world it should...but I don't typically dwell in that world. If you think of it, can you pray for him?

It was student ministry night too. A blah night as far as Wednesdays go...at least for me. But go figure that the small group leaders are telling me their groups went great.

I'll spare you the other details. I just needed to get some of this off my chest before it collapsed.

No comments: