Sunday, February 10, 2008

Moments...

Random Grammy Moment:
The soundtrack of Once never stood a chance against The Beatles. Bah...

Random Amateur Football Moment:
I almost scored a goal yesterday. I put the ball past the keeper but before it crossed the line one of my teammates got pushed and fell into the ball to put it in the net. I have now been robbed of 3 goals these season.

Random Pro-Football Moment:
City 2 United 1

Random Movie Moment 1:
I watched Fido. That was weird...and a little funny.

Random Movie Moment 2:
Saw Fool's Gold on my date (despite me making a lackluster case for Rambo). We shared a few laughs and some popcorn.

Random Church Thought:
Let's occasionally get rid of all musical forms of worship on a Sunday morning and see what happens.

Random Health Note:
Everyone else in the house has been sick, so apparently it's my turn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Let's occasionally get rd of all musical forms of worship on a Sunday morning and see what happens."
I'm all for it... as long as we don't replace it with more monologue preaching.