Saturday, February 23, 2008

Weekend roundup...

I'm wearing shorts right now.

That pretty much sums up the weather today.

It was a beautiful day for football. But all we could muster was a draw. Sure it was the last place team in the league that we played. Sure, the other team had lost every single game this season. But we showed up with only 10 guys and a pile of the regulars were missing. All in all, we did horrible but were able to claw our way back from a 3-1 deficit to tie the game. And once again I was robbed of a goal by what turned out to be one of the officiating displays I had seen in a very long time.

I just realized today that I hadn't posted since last Sunday. That's no big surprise when you factor in a half day staff retreat, high school small group, hospital visits and waiting with our student ministry intern (he got his appendix out and is on the mend now), worship practice, and a quick trip south of the border.

And I also realized I missed an movie review from a week ago. Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to the movie store on Thursday, so this one will have to suffice:

3:10 To Yuma
Good movie. Go rent it. Westerns are cool. $0.88 well spent.

Great review, eh? What can I say...I'm a man of many words.

No comments: