Monday, August 06, 2007

Finished vacating...

The van pulled into the driveway last night after almost 25 hours of driving, and now it feels like we're trying to settle into normal life. Come to think of it, I think I'm going to refuse normal life. Yeah, that sounds like a better plan...

Anyways, I know that you all missed my randomness and profound blogabilities, so I won't taunt you anymore. Here's the long-weekend-Monday haps:
  • Read too many blogs today...and I'm still nowhere close to caught up.
  • Watched Manchester United defeat Chelsea in PKs to take the FA Community Shield...now bring on the regular season with next weekend's kick-off against Redding.
  • I bought a shirt that my wife doesn't like.
  • I was introduced to a new band called The Cobalt Season (review shall be forthcoming).
  • We are currently behind in our regular summer TV viewing of Big Brother.
  • I have to go back to work tomorrow?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good to see you back...I too have to been recently introduced to the Cobalt Season.