It's Sunday afternoon, the kids are cleaning their rooms, my wife stole the couch, and I'm too lazy to pull out the guitar. Now, at long last, you get your 25 random things about me.
1. I think watches that beep every hour are stupid.
2. I have always enjoyed watching COPS.
3. I can't stand politics, but I think Obama is cool.
4. I weighed 120 lbs when I got married.
5. I once played a year of baseball and hated it. From then on it was all soccer.
6. I met Don Cherry & Ron MacLean after a Jets game.
7. I still own my first ever guitar. It was a Fender acoustic given to me as a grad present.
8. I sometimes listen to country music. And I usually enjoy it.
9. I have only once received a red card during soccer, but I was able to talk the ref out of it and was let back on the field.
10. I always enjoy movies where the geeky guy gets the girl.
11. I always enjoy Christmas movies.
12. I had no intentions of being in full time ministry when I went to Bible College.
13. I have never been in an actual fist fight.
14. I own 25 Dave Matthews albums.
15. I would get a tattoo, except I hate needles and I'm a coward.
16. Simon Panrucker almost always makes me laugh hysterically or giggle.
17. I once made an announcement in church that someone died. They hadn't died, and were actually no where near death.
18. I like saltines.
19. Two songs that get played on almost any guitar I pick up are "Ants Marching" (Dave Matthews Band) and "More Than Words" (Extreme).
20. If forced to choose between seeing Dave Matthews, Eric Clapton, Manchester United or Montreal Canadiens, I would hands down choose United.
21. I once met James Doohan.
22. I don't like flying. I get all nervous and my palms sweat.
23. If I could, I would move to Maui.
24. I prefer to eat grated cheese over other kinds of cheese. My wife refers to this as my "cheese protocol".
25. My first car was a 2-door 1982 Honda Civic.
You are welcome.
I guess I'm supposed to tag someone, so I'll opt for Brad, Bryce, Erin (ha!) and Mike.