Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's February...

Yup, it's time for snow again. I didn't even know that the forecast was calling for snow. Good grief, it's supposed to be Flip Flop Wednesday!

Here's the view from our kitchen.

It was a 25 minute drive from the church. And I'm quite surprised that our little car made it up the mountain and past the growing pile of cars, vans and SUVs that are being abandoned.

You should have seen the strange looks I got from two SUV drivers on their way down the mountain. They seemed shocked that I was even trying. Come on people, it's not that hard to drive in snow!

We canceled youth for the night, so now I get a rare Wednesday evening at home. And I'm wondering what things will look like in the morning.

Oh yeah, and I'm supposed to have a soccer game tomorrow night.

No comments: