Sunday, February 01, 2009

Day two...

Well, we're still alive, but I must admit that I'm not mentally fit.

We ate at Newcomer's Lunch at church today. For supper we ordered pizza for our version of a Super Bowl party. But in my defense, we did share a Greek salad, so that has to be worth something.

The kids crack me up though.

When tucking them into bed (a little later than usual) Becca was questioning me about how things would work in the morning with mom away. I tried to assure her that the only difference was that I would make their lunch instead of mom. Becca laughed and then said "lunch" while using air quotes. I think she doubts my abilities as a homemaker.

And earlier today Aidan was playing with a Nerf gun and, while looking down the barrel, pulled the trigger. Apparently he forgot that he had loaded it and he shot himself in the nose.

I tell you, the older these kids get the funnier they get too.

Now it's 9:45pm and I'm thinking of packing it in to watch some X-Files.

No comments: