Now I'm trying to use this "free" time to my advantage, but I'm failing miserably. The only thing I can think of is that I want to head over to Tim Horton's and grab a large French Vanilla.
What should I be doing?
- Tomorrow night's message
- A college reference for a high schooler
- Sending emails to finalize a student ministry leader's meeting
- Sending emails to get our Web team off the ground (heading up this team was the latest addition to my ministry plate)
- Trying to track down flight and hotel info for my Catalyst trip in April
- Getting caught up on some ministry reading
What should you be doing?