Thursday, February 19, 2009

Where does the time go...

Sometime today I realized that it was Thursday. And then I realized that I wasn't too sure what happened to Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday? I have a vague recollection of.

I've also noticed that I'm falling WAY behind in my reading.

Book #9

The Magician's Nephew
C.S. Lewis

The kids and I are working our way through the Chronicles of Narnia and we've passed the first hurdle. It's been so long since I read these books, it's almost like I'm reading them for the first time. I'm loving the fact that the kids and I have something like this that we can share together.

Book #10
Cross Country
James Patterson

When I first started reading Patterson's stuff I loved the fact that the short chapters made it easy to pick up the book at any time. (I'm one of those guys that gets irritated when he can't fully finish a chapter.) But this time I found myself growing tired of the constant stops and breaks. As for the story, it was typical Patterson with a sprinkling of international intrigue.

No comments: