Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My body shouts louder...

Every once in a while I hit these moments where my body starts shouting at me. And most of the time I tell it to shut up and leave me alone. It rarely listens to me.

I'm slowly learning that sometimes my body actually wants to communicate something important to me. It's latest message? Slow down.

So, slow shall I go. Or at least I will try to.

I have a weekend (that may actually consist of sunshine every day!) that has one student ministry event. I get Monday off. I have no teaching prep to do this weekend. So I shall try to slow down for a few days.

I only hope that the movie store has some decent movies left by the time I get there tomorrow. Do you have any recommendations of things I should see?

Last week I watched The Darjeeling Limited and Cloverfield. I didn't make it through the first movie, it was just too slow for me. Cloverfield was a rip off. It was only just over an hour long. That alone makes me angry so I won't even get started on the rest of the movie. Seriously, did anyone actually enjoy the movie?

Currently Playing: "Give Yourself Away" by Robbie Seay Band

No comments: