- I think "Greatest Hits" CDs are one of the biggest scams in the music industry. Please keep in mind that this comes from a big Dave Matthews fan who has yet to shell out coin for "The Best of What's Around" although the fact that it comes with a second disc of live songs would justify the spending.
- Is it just me or is "Christian music" actually getting worse?
- I saw Indiana Jones 4 last night with my small group. I was oddly perplexed, confused, fascinated, annoyed and entertained by the entire experience.
- I ate cereal for breakfast. While you likely do not find it noteworthy, I do have two little known facts that will make this information more memorable for you: (1) it's been almost 6 years since I have eaten cereal because I think that breakfast is one of the biggest scams going (up there with greatest hits CDs) and (2) I ate Indiana Jones cereal.
- I need to write some book reviews, plan a games night for my students and generally catch up on emails after my last 4 days off of work.
- You will hear from me again shortly
- What did YOU eat for breakfast?
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Just in case you wanted to know: