Friday, May 02, 2008

Tic, tac, toe...

Death Cab for Cutie is playing in the background. I'm avoiding the books on the coffee table because whenever I read them I start thinking about work, which then defeats the purpose of having a day off.

So I have opted for some time on the computer.

I was introduced to the Sundance Film Festival's Global Shorts Project (ht Ian). If you have a few minutes to kill go watch a few of the videos. I have particularly enjoyed "Learning to Skateboard" by Jody Hill.

"I have three words for you. Tic. Tac. Toe"

I would now like to buy a few of these for our Youth Centre. We've found that kids would rather sit on the floor instead of in the "church chairs". You know what "church chairs" are right? Scrap pieces of metal and cardboard covered in outdated materials.

And lastly, how do you feel about Jackie Chan? Check this video out. (ht Marko)

No comments: