Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The truth is out there...

Yes.

Brace yourself for this.

This is one of those moments that may cause you to lose respect for me.

I enjoy The X-Files. But mostly before they went all weird and always talked about the alien conspiracies. I liked the stand alone episodes that had their own story line. Apparently this second movie is supposed to be more like that.

Also, when I was at Internship Seminars a couple of weeks ago I noticed some artwork on the wall that leads me to believe that someone thinks Jesus was an alien.

I'm sorry the photo is a little fuzzy, but it's my crappy phone. I'm just happy I could get the picture off my phone to begin with.

Incidentally, I'm accepting donations so I can buy a new phone. Contact me, if you're interested in helping out!

The second photo should show the "alien" a little more. Can you see the bug eyes?

This thing took up the entire wall and we had to stare at it all week long.

During the talks, it was there.

During the worship, it was there.

Is it just me, or is this a little creepy?

1 comment:

Jon Coutts said...

much as i hate blank walls, yeah, its a bit odd