- I'm ahead on my daily Bible reading plan.
- I didn't get out for a run this week.
- I'm working on #41 by Dave Matthews. I can play it...I just can't seem to do the lyric part yet.
- I've jumped on the Conan bandwagon. I don't think Leno is funny at all.
- Lots of things seem unimportant after what happened is Haiti.
- We have a Compassion kid in Haiti, who lives close to the hardest hit area. No word ye on how he is.
- I wouldn't mind it if my soccer game got rained out tomorrow.
- I'm off to District Staff Retreat in Kelowna on Monday. I do not like going when my wife does not come with me, thus I will not be a huge fan of this retreat.
Friday, January 15, 2010
What's been happening...or not happening: