Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday music...

I led worship this morning at church. That has nothing to do with this post. I'm watching the Grammy's while Erin is baking and the kids are crafting. Here's my running through my mind as I watch since I'm not that exciting and I need an excuse to hang in there for Dave Matthews.
  • Lady Gaga...what's the deal?
  • Stephen Colbert is one of the funniest men on TV, no?
  • A Green Day musical...go figure.
  • Erin was hoping for a Zac Brown Band win. Yes, Erin admitted to liking country music.
  • Beyonce singing Alanis?
  • Uh...there's a soaking wet, woman dressed in masking tape spinning from the roof while singing.
  • Tinfoil people dressed up like stereo speakers?
  • How is "I Gotta Feeling" not Song of the Year?
  • I think a sheet just fell on that woman's head as she sang.
  • Thank you for not letting Lady Psycho win Album of the Year.
  • These performances just seem to get stranger and stranger. (a la Jamie Foxx and T-Pain)
  • Come on Cooper...give it to DMB, not Green Day! aaarrrgghhhhh!
  • Rah rah America...
  • I have to wait another hour for Dave Matthews Band?!?!
  • Taylor is playing a Taylor.
  • Was I the only one who didn't get 3D glasses with these Grammy's?
  • Bon Jovi. Finally, some decent music.
  • Please stop giving Kanye awards.
  • Dave Matthews is almost up!
I'm ending this now so I can enjoy some tunes. And it has just dawned on me that I should have been doing this on Twitter.

Did anyone else watch tonight?

No comments: