- With the kids - More reading with them (we're working our way through Narnia), more games, more Lego and more playing.
- With my wife - Go on more dates.
- With books - Reading 52 books. (Details can be found here.) But I'm going to try and read a wider variety this year.
- With TV - Once again I want to try and watch less.
- With music - Practice my guitar. (There's been a new addition to the household and I need to figure out how to make music with it.) Write some music. Yeah, my own stuff. And maybe if I'm daring enough I may even post it.
- With ministry - Take "silent" retreats a handful of times during the year. My friend Andrew has been long encouraging me to do this and I was finally able to include it in some written ministry goals after my job evaluation in the late fall.
- With life - I'd like to try something new.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Here's a few things I'm shooting for in 2009: