Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday fumbles...

I'm noticing a trend.

I'm gradually finding it more difficult to blog during the week.

I apologize. I know that you often revolve your own week around what you find here. I'm aware that this will make it more difficult for your regular life to continue. But, until things slow down a little bit you may have to suffice with trivial posts like this.

As for current predicaments, I just arrived home from Whistler where I spent the day skiing with my mother-in-law. I know many men who have "issues" with their mother-in-laws. They may be over-bearing or intrusive. (Is that the same thing?) They may be...(insert your own choice phrase/word). Mine is cool. She takes me skiing.

I haven't been on the slopes since well before my knee injuries and I was unsure how things would play out today. Well, it's kind of like riding a bike and it didn't take long to get back in the groove of things.

But now I'm wiped.

And my body aches.

And did I mention that I am supposed to play a soccer game tomorrow?

And my wife is running off until next Wednesday?

And I'm behind on my reading?

So, you just may be seeing a little more of me here in the days to come.

1 comment:

Jon Coutts said...

hey thanks for lending us your wife.