Monday, June 16, 2008

Just for Monday...

The sun FINALLY came out. Now life can get back to normal.

Here's a few of the finer moments that I find worthwhile mentioning on a Monday afternoon.
  • Watched Don't Mess With the Zohan. Can I recommend it? Sure, if you don't mind innuendos and bare bottoms. I'll admit that I laughed my way through the movie as I find John Turturro (incidentally have you ever seen Brain Donors?) hilarious! And the surprise appearance of Dave Matthews as a redneck puppy-hater was worth worth a few chuckles too!
  • Monday is double-stamp day at Taco del Mar. Can anyone say "burrito"?
  • My wife is abandoning us for the week as she heads to Winnipeg for a wedding. Start the poll now as to whether the three of us will survive without her.
  • Did you see the the Turkey comeback at Euro 2008? WOW!
  • I played soccer yesterday afternoon without a knee brace for the first time in almost 3 years!
That's all for today. I hope you're looking forward to another profound Tuesday post. (That's tomorrow , in case you forgot what day it is. I'm here to help!)

No comments: