Sunday, July 13, 2008

Things I learned on day one...

I learned a few things on this, the first day of vacation:
  • Sunscreen may have helped in avoiding this current sensation that I am feeling on my face.  You know, that feeling where my face is on fire.
  • Shaving your head immediately after a soccer game is crazy itchy.
  • The squish and wiggle.  (If you don't know, don't ask.)
If this keeps up, I'll be unable to accept any more information after day two.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you technically didn't "learn" the squish and wiggle... you already knew it... come on admit it!
~cheryl

Unknown said...

Hey now...shouldn't you be looking after my kids instead of surfing the internet?!?!

(And no, I'll never confess to knowing about the squish and wiggle.)