This is the review that I mentioned was due while I was in California. Sure, I'm well aware that I've been back from California for well over a week, but I suffer from a mild case of "not-doing-things_itis".
As far as life changing books go, this is not one of them (at least for me). But it's not a horrible book either, by any means. In fact, I love the concept of trying to break down some of those "spiritual urban legends". There's just too many of them floating around.
The big ones that Larry focuses in on are:
- Faith can fix everything
- Forgiving means forgetting
- A Godly home guarantees Godly kids
- God has a blueprint for my life
- Christians shouldn't judge
- Everything happens for a reason
- Let your conscience be your guide
- God brings good luck
- A valley means a wrong turn
- Dead people go to a better place
I've got 2 free copies to give away.
Let's go with the first two of you who can share a "spiritual urban legend" that you have had to unlearn. Leave an email address so I can contact you.