Monday, May 11, 2009

Cool...

I'm having a rough night.

Not much I can say except that I'm eating my words and starting to reap the effects of too many weeks running at a break neck pace. Now my body is making it known that it will have no part of this craziness.

Well, I decided to quickly check my emails (not my work ones) while transferring a few pictures from yesterday's Mother's Day outing.

I was greeted by these words,
You are receiving this email because you are one of the winners of Anne Jackson’s recent blog giveaway of The Fine Line, by Kary Oberbrunner.

Apparently I won a free book because I left a comment here on Anne Jackson's blog.

That was cool.

Also, I think I may live in one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen with three of the most beautiful people on earth.

This was from our trip to Bridal Falls.

That was also cool.

Yes, I'm bringing "cool" back.

No comments: