Friday, May 29, 2009

Student ministry moment of the week...

I get back to the office yesterday after lunch and I'm looking forward to a solid 2 hour chunk of time where I can do some prep work on some premarital counseling. I've been struggling to even find the time over the last few weeks to work on this project, so I was hopeful that this would be a productive window.

Yeah, the key word being "hopeful".

Instead I had one of my high school guys waiting at the church for me with this comment:

"Hey. I was coming over at 3 for the drop in, so I thought I'd just come now since I wasn't busy."


I think I may adopt a new student ministry motto.

"Students: they're not busy, so why should you be?"

Seriously though, I'm glad that my students feel like they can just stop by and hijack some of my time.

No comments: